How to Watch Dragon Ball in Order
Dragon Ball is a popular anime series that has been enjoyed by fans around the world for decades. The series has a long and complex history, with multiple spin-offs and sequels. If you’re new to Dragon Ball, it can be confusing to know where to start. Here’s a guide to watching Dragon Ball in order:
- Dragon Ball (1986-1989): This is the original Dragon Ball series, which follows the adventures of Goku as he trains to become a martial artist and fights to protect the Earth from evil villains. It’s a great starting point for new fans of the series.
- Dragon Ball Z (1989-1996): This is the sequel to the original Dragon Ball series, and it follows Goku and his friends as they battle even more powerful enemies, including the Saiyans, Frieza, and Cell. Dragon Ball Z is considered to be one of the best anime series of all time.
- Dragon Ball GT (1996-1997): This is a sequel to Dragon Ball Z, and it follows Goku and his friends as they travel through space in search of the Black Star Dragon Balls. Dragon Ball GT is not considered to be canon by many fans of the series.
- Dragon Ball Super (2015-2018): This is a sequel to Dragon Ball Z, and it follows Goku and his friends as they face new threats, including the God of Destruction Beerus and the evil Saiyan Goku Black. Dragon Ball Super is considered to be canon by most fans of the series.
- Dragon Ball Heroes (2018-present): This is a promotional anime series that is not considered to be canon. It features Goku and his friends fighting against enemies from across the Dragon Ball multiverse.
In addition to the anime series, there are also several Dragon Ball movies that have been released over the years. These movies are typically not considered to be canon, but they can still be enjoyable for fans of the series.
Dragon Ball is a long and complex series, but it’s also one of the most rewarding anime series to watch. If you’re a fan of action, adventure, and comedy, then you’ll definitely want to check out Dragon Ball.